News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Huzzah!!!! We reached our goal for 2021

Started by Corvette, August 12, 2021, 12:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed Team,

We need just 60  55 45 39 33 31 29 18 14 11 8 3 ZERO more shooters in Ohio in 2021 to meet our goal for the year.  There are plenty of open slots in our remaining events so let's all do our best seventh stepping folks and get these shoots filled. 

I know you all will do it as you are the best team in the program.  If you need my help on anything, let me know.

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Got five more sign ups in Ohio.  Magic number down to 55.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette

All,

We now only need 45 more folks on the line to meet our 2021 shooter goal.  Keep up the good work. 

We had a walk on on Sat at New Philly,  one of our instructors, Linda from Apple Creek joined us for the day to get some trigger time. 

We have more shooters signed up at ECCL, Wilmington, Wolf Creek and Piqua.  Keep up the good work all, let's push this over the line.

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We are down to just 39 more shooters to reach our goal for 2021.  Keep selling our remaining events.  Let's get over the hump. 

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

We opened up the Canfield shoot to the public. Sadly we only gained one more pre-reg so far. If we could somehow fill this one we would gain an additional 12?

Corvette

Ohio AS,

GREAT JOB!!!   We are down to just 33 more shooters to meet our 2021 goal.  And, we have our 12th sell out.  The November Piqua Pistol Clinic is now sold out.  HUZZAH!!!  Great job. 

Let's find the last 33 shooters.  Talk to your friends, do what you can to get folks to sign up and join us.  Just 33 more needed.  I know you all are the best so I know we will find them.

Corvette

Corvette

Folks,

We are at only 29 more folks to meet our goals for 2021.  Keep selling and let's get over the hump. 

Corvette

Corvette

HUZZAH!!!!!

We had 11 shooters sign up just in the last day.  That means we only need 18 more to meet our 2021 goal.  Fantastic job all.  And, we now have two more sell outs (ECCL and Wilmingtion) which brings our total to 14.  Amazing work everyone.  Now, let's find those last 18 shooters. 

Ohio AS is the best, I am humbled by all your great work. 

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We are down to just 14 more shooters to meet our goal.  That is just three families of four shooters plus a couple more.  We can do it, I know that I can count on all of you to get us over our goal.  Again, you all are the best.  America is better with all your efforts for the program. 

Go Ohio Appleseed.  Huzzah!!!

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette

Picked up three more shooters at Newark, so we are down to 11.   We can see the finish line from here, let's get them signed up. 

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS,

HUZZAH!!!!   We are down to single digits to meet our 2021 goal.  Just 8 more shooters needed. 

And, with the New Philly KD being sold out, we are at 15 sell outs for 2021.   Awesome work everyone. 

Ohio AS rocks.  We are at 99% of our shooter goal, let's get that last 1% and not come up short. 

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We are down to just 3 more shooters to make our goal.  Let's find them and get them signed up. We are so close only because of all your hard work promoting the program.   Keep 7th stepping and let's get over the hump. 

Corvette

Corvette

OHIO Appleseed,

I am pleased to let you all know that we have exceeded our shooter goal for 2021.   GREAT JOB by the BEST TEAM in the program.  You all are fantastic!!!!!!!    ^:)^

I am humbled to be in the company of so many great people.  :1luvu  No "sunshine soldiers" here in Ohio, you all are the kind that stick to it till the goal is achieved.   O0

My deep personal thanks to all of you. 

Corvette

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette ,I cannot say enough about your state leadership for Ohio. The best state coordinator ever. Thank you. Without your leadership and for you pushing us every day it would not happen.

CONGRATS to OHIO for obtaining another goal!! HUZZAH!

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

CarrollMS

"Pro Libertate"
Distinguished,
Known Distance,
Rimfire KD 200

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

little buddy

Thank you all of Ohio for your dedication to working so many events. Without all of you we would not accomplish any goals. It takes everyone to accomplish so many goals in one year. Without the help from the Blue hats to the Orange hats to the red hats and of course the green hats none of this would be possible.

Thank you Ohio for all your hard work and dedication to saving our country.

Little buddy

Charles McKinley

HUZZAH!  Great work everyone!  See you one the trail.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery