News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramsuer Workday

Started by Vaportrace, August 10, 2021, 10:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaportrace

my sincere thanks goes to the 12 Patriots that showed up to our workday at our National Home Range in Ramsuer NC., August 8th. much improvements were made on a hot and humid daywith more in the near future.  our next work day is tentatively set for November 6th. gratitudes to:
Monkey and Wolfhound, who traveled a good distance to be there and their guidance. thanks to Polonius who i've leaned on the most since my first Appleseed. R-Mac,who always willing to lend a hand. Torin,dependable as they come Hawkeye( a steady fixture at the Range), Farmcat who's whole  family showed up, Ms. Mooney, Ryan, and Ms. Claire. BoltGunBill who will be instrumental for us in the future, and Mother Batherick, widow of Henry Foxall, former NC State Coordinator, who did a super job in the office. Again, Thanks

EVERY POST IS HONOURABLE IN WHICH A MAN CAN SERVE HIS COUNTRY----GEORGE WASHINGTON
JDB

OldDominionIron

Keep us informed as to the next workday, I'll drive down.

Cheers!
"(Were) they nourished by your indulgence? They grew by your neglect of them. As soon as you began to care about them, that care was exercised in sending persons to rule over them, in one department and another…Sent to spy out their liberty, to misrepresent their actions and to prey upon them; men whose behaviour on many occasions has caused the blood of these sons of liberty to recoil within them."
      -Isaac Barre