News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's Newest Orange Hat - Sierra1

Started by Corvette, July 26, 2021, 12:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Sorry Shep, I couldn't wait.  Shep has recruited yet another member to our Ohio AS Team, great job Shep.  Please join me in welcoming Sierra1 to the Ohio Appleseed team.  Huzzah and thank you Sierra1 for stepping up to help the cause by taking an Orange Hat.  We all welcome you and I look forward to meeting you on the trail someplace.  Keep bailing, its worth it.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Doc Willi

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Captain

Thanks for stepping up Sierra1 - we sure need the help!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Chieflane

Nice meeting you this week end. You will enjoy being part of the Piqua team.

Sierra1

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the encouragement over the last several events!   I'm looking forward to paying the community back with hard work and enthusiasm.
"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it."
- Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

cwcdl79

Shadow870

Glad you took the hat Sierra1. Looking forward to working with you.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Shep

I'm so glad you joined the team; looking forward to working the line with you!
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Meadow

Congratulations on joining a great Ohio Team.
You have already expressed that you know what you and the program are all about.
looking forward to being on line with you also.

Charley

Huzzah! Congratulations Sierra1! Looking forward to working with you on the line.

malabar

Welcome and THANKS for stepping up.

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003