News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City, MO July 17-18, 2021 AAR

Started by 209Ken, July 19, 2021, 10:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

What a great shoot we had this weekend at Bench Rest Rifle Club! The range was in great shape as usual. Eighteen awesome shooters started off the cloudy and humid Saturday morning ready to shoot and eager to learn. There were several first-time-Appleseeders who attended but an outsider would never know based on how small their groups were.

The Saturday riflemen were Garrett with a 225, Jessica with a 224, and Nick with a distinguished 241!  O0
Mark scored a 209! So close...Again!

Sunday offered much more sunshine and less humidity. The "AQT Grind" produced four more riflemen of Jeff with a 219, Cameron with a 221, Josh with a 220, and Alyssa with a 217.
Our requalifiers were Russ (219), Josh (222), instructor Flintlock 54 (220), Cameron (236 and distinguished 240), and Garrett (distinguished 240).  ^:)^

Yes, you read this right. Seven new Riflemen, three Distinguished, and a couple of re-qualifiers thrown in for good measure! I almost ran out of patches!

Pictures coming soon.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Flintlock54

An outstanding event by a great group. "Huzzah" to you all!
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn

209Ken

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln