Author Topic: Green Bay & Fox Valley  (Read 185 times)

Online Theokestral

• Shoot Boss
Green Bay & Fox Valley
« on: June 18, 2021, 12:30:47 PM »
Greetings Wisconsinites,

I would like to set up and run events around the Green Bay and Appleton area.

We have a number of people there who would love to attend an Appleseed close to home. We also have an IIT up there, Buck9, who is eager to assist.

Here's the request: Does anyone have any contacts with people at ranges in the area??? I know that once-upon-a-time we had events at Nicolet Rifle Club in Suamico, and at Shiocton's municipal range.
If anyone has a foot in the door at a range up there, or knows someone who does, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Offline fepowered

• Retired Instructor
Re: Green Bay & Fox Valley
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 06:02:56 PM »
As I indicated in my Email Reply to you, I will approach the NRC Board and contacts I have at other greater Green Bay area ranges.    :)
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Offline martin

• Wisconsin State Coordinator
  • Faith, Family, Freedom
Re: Green Bay & Fox Valley
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 12:23:39 PM »

Tom, last I heard the range in Shiocton wanted to charge us $300 for the weekend.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson