News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Green Bay & Fox Valley

Started by Theokestral, June 18, 2021, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theokestral

Greetings Wisconsinites,

I would like to set up and run events around the Green Bay and Appleton area.

We have a number of people there who would love to attend an Appleseed close to home. We also have an IIT up there, Buck9, who is eager to assist.

Here's the request: Does anyone have any contacts with people at ranges in the area??? I know that once-upon-a-time we had events at Nicolet Rifle Club in Suamico, and at Shiocton's municipal range.
If anyone has a foot in the door at a range up there, or knows someone who does, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

fepowered

As I indicated in my Email Reply to you, I will approach the NRC Board and contacts I have at other greater Green Bay area ranges.    :)
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

martin

Tom, last I heard the range in Shiocton wanted to charge us $300 for the weekend.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Ironsight

Good morning, I haven't been here in a minute, just stopped in to check on things and saw this discussion relevant to my regional interests. I was very disappointed when, a couple of years ago, Nicolet discontinued their relationship with Project Appleseed.
I'm a member of a terrific range in Valders that is, seemingly, very interested in adding events to their annual calendar. Let me know how I can help!
"But I will endeavor to supply the want of Knowledge as much as possible by Watchfulness and Industry." -Nathanael Greene to John Adams, 14 July 1776

Theokestral