Author Topic: Any one live around Gillette WY  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Wade

• Retired Instructor
  • Devilla TX 11/07 !,,,,,,,,42
Any one live around Gillette WY
« on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:17 PM »
Hey all Im here for the weekend anyone know where to go shooting ?  I have targets ammo rifle etc  will even coach shooting  <:).

pm me

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Offline Wade

• Retired Instructor
Re: Any one live around Gillette WY
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 12:01:16 PM »
Hey all Im here for the weekend anyone know where to go shooting ?  I have targets ammo rifle etc  will even coach shooting  <:).

pm me

Wade

Any one close ? any one  any one upto a sorta mini shoot ,,13 view's so far and no reply's :o  o well  if none  soon I go by myself. wish i could have given more notis but such is the nature of my work.

Wade
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Offline Fred

• Founder and AOC Member
  • Master Instructor
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 12:21:45 PM »

Wade, two of those views are mine.

You're not making a mistake and thinking there's anyone in Gillette, WY interested in shooting, are you?

I know someone who does our style of shooting and lives in a town of a multi-thousand in WY, and he's told me, when I ask "who do you go shooting with?" that he's the only one who likes to do AQT-style shooting in the town...

Almost like you're in Texas, right? ;D

But let's not lose hope - maybe someone will turn up.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Offline risky buisness

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 07:59:13 PM »
Geeze Fred, Texas? Thats like me asking you how many Tee shirts you had on in Douglas last fall, remember, when it was snowing?  <:)
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

Offline Wade

• Retired Instructor
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »
Perfect wind for  doing windage corrections and not a one pm  ??? sunny and abit cool, o well

Wade
WOOF!