News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mansfield, MA May 15-16 2021

Started by mwolf, May 21, 2021, 03:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwolf

Another successful event at Mansfield Fish and Game! I'd like to thank the club for continuing to host our events. The club even allowed us to sell the program to new club members during their tour of the grounds and I think we snagged some new attendees for the next event!

Our shooters worked hard through Saturday, some returning to chase higher scores and some totally new. After taking care of the basics in prone, we quickly moved through seated and standing to close out Saturday with some AQTs. On Sunday we finished our history in the morning and on the second AQT of the day, we had Christine scoring rifleman with a solid 224! Kim and Dave followed slightly after with Dave taking home a Distinguished Rifleman award.

The shooters faced heavy time pressure being able to only start shooting at noon on Sunday and performed admirably rushing to put targets up and stuff magazines. I am glad I had the opportunity to show the new shooters what Appleseed is about and to help the veteran attendees chase higher scores and refresh their history knowledge! I hope to see everyone next time.

Round Trip

Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

Round Trip

Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip

Given this ammo shortage the crews here to learn are resourceful and motivated.   Wow!