News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC/RBC in Douglas, WY

Started by Captain, May 18, 2021, 01:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

We have an Rifleman's Boot Camp up in Douglas, WY from Jun 6th through Jun 11th. This is a great time to really refine your shooting and earn some of those Appleseed patches! (Rifleman, Distinguished, Known Distance, 250!).

For any instructors (or anyone interested in becoming an instructor), there is an Instructor Boot Camp on Jun 5-6. In just one weekend, you'll turbocharge your instructor game and IITs could be advanced as far as IIT3 . . . in one weekend.

The SB for both of these events is our Regional Coordinator, Ghostring. I've attended several of his IBCs and they are EXCELLENT! You WILL be a better instructor if you attend (and you'll have a heck of a good time).

These events are a Front Range tradition so come see what Appleseed is really all about.

If you have any questions, ask them here or feel free to PM.

I hope to see you all up in Douglas!!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Captain

Wow! I just got off the phone with the SB for the IBC/RBC (Ghostring) and . . . this will be the first RBC where you'll be able to earn FOUR PATCHES - Rifleman, Rimfire KD, KD, Pistoleerâ„¢ . . . . Add in a Boot Camp rocker, a Distinguished and a 250 and you'll need a new jacket just to make room for them all! This is a Front Range Tradition - get out to Douglas for this event if you possibly can. Even if you can only be there for parts of the events, I think you'd find it worth while. Hope to see you all there.
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Mrs. Smith

One of my Albuquerque crew, Desert_Diver (Jon) is going to be at the IBC with you guys.  I know you'll take good care of him!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24