News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Border Raid AppleSeed: Lubbock, TX. on 12-13 JUN 2021

Started by RJ.Mouse, May 09, 2021, 04:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJ.Mouse

^:)^ Greeting All,
     The NM Cadre has scheduled an AppleSeed at the 41 Lead Farm Range in Lubbock, TX, on 12 & 13 JUN 2021.  This is a open event, all who are interested are welcome; Students, Blue Hats, IITs, and Instructors.  If you wish to take part, please review and follow these links...

(01) https://goappleseednow.org/?location=lubbock-tx-41-lead-farm
(02) https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=TX&state=Texas

Sincerely
RJ.Mouse
[A Rifleman is not born but is cast in the Rifleman's mold by other Riflemen.
A Rifleman's greatest honor comes with passing of skills, heritage, and
knowledge of obligations to those that will and must continue the war.
...]
~ Steve Anderson ~

WhitePaladin

Thank you for organizing this.  I've been trying to set this up, but I just could not secure a shoot boss plus instructors to make the trek out there.  I'm trying to plant a range in San Angelo this year.  Hopefully, in a year, we'll have enough staff within range that can drive to Lubbock. 

Don'tFix1776

My dad lives in Lubbock and as fate would have it I am going to be in Lubbock 1 week before this event... :-\   Maybe next time. I learned about Appleseed from some guys talking about it up there in 2017. There was a lot of word of mouth about it there after Appleseed's last event. Minted a generous crop of Riflemen I heard too. I hope that hunger stirs back up for y'all. I like to think our efforts in San Angelo indeed would one day help Texas bridge the gap to the Panhandle.
Rifleman: Alice, TX Shoot 2018
KD Rifleman: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2020
Morgan's Shingle: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2023

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV

hotairbill

Soooo, looked at the weather forecast for beautiful Lubbock, just now.  Friday the prediction is for 104 degrees at 4:00 PM!  Winds out of the South at 9 knots.  I recommend that all of us bring a bunch of WATER and tie downs for the canopies. Water and weight.  Now I understand why the Texas cadre are sissies! No guts, No Glory, border Raiders. 
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

JandD

Was a fun first seed for me. Bit warm, but hey- we got the first Calienteseed. Learned a lot. I'm hoping the next one I can get to, I can do the whole thing, but even if I can't- I'll try to help out at it.
Hey look, words