News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Needs a SB near Toledo

Started by Corvette, May 21, 2021, 10:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello MI AS,

Ohio could use an assist.  We have an event near Toledo that needs a Shoot Boss and all my NW Ohio SB's have conflicts.  The event is at Wolf Creek in Curtice, Ohio near Toledo.  Details:

Toledo-Curtice, OH
Event ID #7653
June 5 & 6, 2021

4 adult pre-regs
No shoot boss
1 IIT-1
1 Instructor

The Instructor who is signed up is a member at the range and knows all the local details (Meadow).  We could use a hand on this one if any MI SB wants to step up.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

T. WOLF

Darn.  I would have been the right guy to help with this since I live in Detroit.  Unfortunately I'm fully committed to the Wolverine 5K event in Lake City MI that weekend. Tickets, lodging, teammates, etc - I can't get out of it.  Sorry steve
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Crazyduckhunter

BUMP. Still need a SB for this event!