News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Patriot's Day 2021 Coeur d'Alene, ID AAR

Started by Mr. Clean, April 20, 2021, 12:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Clean

Our first event in North Idaho after Winter hibernation was encouraging. Out of 15 total participants, we have two new riflemen! Huzzah Chris and Dane! This has to be the safest Appleseed I have ever been to. Great muzzle control, even the youth. The shooters could feel the level of safe practices that made it such a safe event. That is a testament to the quality of participants as well as our local instructor corps. I'm proud of you all. The instructors made an effort to individually engage each shooter to help them learn. Also have to thank the new IITs that stepped up to help save this country one rifleman at a time. This freed up the seasoned instructors to get down on the firing line to coach shooters, one of the more time consuming tasks. To all I recommend persistence, stick with it and your skill at arms will improve beyond what you experienced last weekend. Dry practice at home will make your time at the range bare much more fruit. Finally, come back and continue the rifleman journey...with a friend.

kid RM

What an amazing weekend! This was my first event and won't be my last. I brought two of my adult kids and they were talking about signing up for the next event on the way home. The Red shirts are amazing folks. Extremely patient, highly skilled and each one of them had the passion of Dangerous Old Men. I hope that comes across as a complement. There was a younger ITT who was great! Definitely a future Red Shirt to lead Patriots. Thank you to all for supporting a program that not only ignites the spirit of the founding Americans in each of us, as well as serving a dish of compassion for the sacrifices paid to have the freedom we celebrate today as Americans.
Rifleman 4/2021
Pistoleerâ„¢ 6/2021

Snow Snake

Thank you so much for the kind remarks.It's actions/comments from Americans like your-self that pays us for our efforts.        ^:)^
Definitely hope to see you and you fine family at future events.Remember,we also offer KD and pistol.
Regards...Ken
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor