News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus Wi April 17 AAR

Started by Reckless Rick, April 17, 2021, 11:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

What a great day in Wisconsin to honor the Patriots of the American Revolution.  Covid and ammo shortages could not deter six Americans coming out to learning what makes us  a free and just society like no other. Thank you to all the instructors and Appleseed supporters at Daniel Boone. In God we trust and give thanks for all the greatness of our journey. Pictures and comments to follow.
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Reckless Rick

Line and Heritage work

Reckless Rick

Please picture Annmarie here at her 4th Appleseed never giving up and having a great attitude along the way then....

Poof one day it all comes together and she can celebrate with a solid 226 and then better than a 210 on the second AQT. Well done, I have a picture with a huge smile with her holding a very special Patriots Day Rifleman patch.

MissDirection

Annemarie here:
Proof that practice, practice, practice pays off and also someone helping along the way telling you what needs improvement and etc is helpful.
Props to Randy, Reckless Rick, JoeZ, Trish and Bob. The history & lessons learned throughout the way are measurable.

I was given on "loan" the book Paul Revere's Ride" - I'm 40 pages in and really enjoying it. I would already recommend it. Maybe I'll have it finished by the next Appleseed.

And where's the picture of me? :)
Improvise, adapt and overcome.

SIGSauerKraut

Congratulations, Annemarie!
Some great reads:
After Revere gets on his horse, "Ride" is like an action thriller!
"Crossing" shows the brutality of war, and really demonstrates the sacrifices that were made for us.
"Immortals" makes you feel like you're reading a novel, but it's all factual history!

SIGSauerKraut

Consider sharing movie night with your family to watch this:

https://youtu.be/1k6zq_Y_IzA

Theokestral

MissDirection: Congratulations! I wish I could have been there to see you earn your patch. You deserve it.

SIGSauerKraut: I trust that you requalified, yes?

Trisha

Congrats Annamarie!! You rocked it!!

Great job everyone! I am impressed with all the improvement that happened in just one day!

Trisha

More pictures

Sorry, I'm not sure why the pictures turned.

Trisha

Group pictures! Had to mess with the boys a little 😜

MissDirection

Upside down pics are funny & thanks for the Congrats. :)
Looking forward to the next Appleseed.

SIGSauerKraut

The photographer is actually Australien; they can't help it...

MissDirection

SIGSauerKraut...that is a great play on words.  HA!

Reckless Rick- I would still enjoy seeing the picture with Trisha & myself when I got my AWESOME patch.-thx in advance :)

Reckless Rick

Thanks for all the feedback and pictures everyone!

Trisha

Quote from: Reckless Rick on April 27, 2021, 07:24:09 PM
Thanks for all the feedback and pictures everyone!

Rick do you have the picture of Annamarie receiving her patch?