News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

First Sell Out of 2021-Carroll

Started by Corvette, December 18, 2020, 06:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Well 2020 is almost gone but its not too early to look to 2021.  Let's hope it is a better year than 2020 and it looks as though we are off to a great start.  Our first 2021 event is a Winterseed at Carroll, Ohio at Central Ohio Coon Hunters.  As of today, we have 25 pre-regs vs a max of 26.  We have a month to find one more shooter so we can start next year off with our first sell out of the year. 

If you have anyone that you know is thinking about joining us, they better move quickly.  There is only one slot left.  See all of you soon and a last thank you to all of you for the fantastic job you all did in 2020.  It is my honor to work with such a great group of volunteers. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

All,

I am an idiot, I forgot to wish all of you, Merry Xmas, happy Hanukkah, happy New Year and happy any other holidays that you may be celebrating at the time of year.  My wife and I are wishing all of you health, happiness and good fortune as we enter 2021.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!