News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI AAR - December 6th, 2020

Started by Ironmike, December 07, 2020, 01:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironmike

WinterSeed in Racine! We had light snow through the morning and below freezing temperatures to qualify us for the Coveted Icicle Patch O0 (CIP).

22 students to start out and damp chilly air. Group did fantastic ^:)^  The whole group was engaged and focused. Their results were proof of this. Being a one day Seed, all of us, as instructors, were astonished at how quickly and well they improved. Thank you to the students and our outstanding instructor crew. You both ROCKED! :bow:

There were 5 Riflemen who received the CIP and two of them shot rifleman twice. Not bad for only having time for 2 AQT's!

We did lose one individual due to the weather, but a champion effort was made before the pin was pulled.

An expression of gratitude to you all, students and instructors. Looking forward already to the next.

To be continued...
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Theokestral

Theokestral

Photos:

Red Momma Bear

Winterseed photos
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."  John Stuart Mill in 1867

martin

Wow! A K-98 on the line! Nice job to IronMike and his crew!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

SIGSauerKraut

So many people to thank that made this happen!
John, especially for making cleanup in the dark easier & for taxi service. The additional volunteers, whose extra hands bought us the extra time to finish while the sun was still up.
If anyone has trouble finding a range to practice at, I encourage you to contact me and I'll welcome you as a guest in Hubertus.
How appropriate that this clinic coincided with the Feast of Saint Barbara!
Kippis,
Randy
SIGSauerKraut@icloud.com
(414) 840-3041

Ironmike

A bit of revision/ reflection, from the back row...

I neglected to acknowledge the score of shooters who, right from the very early moments of the morning, pitched in HUGE to help set up the line, cart supplies post targets, clean up, pack away and generally just plain make the day, GREAT!!!

Posting some additional pics... thank you Thomas, Mary and all for buying me time O0
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

NDavis77

I had a great time (as cold as I was)!! Thanks to all of the instructors! The weather wasn't the best, but everyone kept it moving and that was even more of a motivator to remain focused. Thanks to all the other shooters also, it was fun and a great learning experience. I learn something everytime I attend these events (granted my 1st one was Sept 19 & 20, 2019). Congrats to the 5 shooters who qualified and obtained the (coveted) patch  O0

Can't wait to come back! See y'all (warmer weather) SOON!

Nicole
:F
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those that love it will eat its fruit. ~Prov 18:21