News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando, FL AAR 11-28-2020

Started by PHenry, December 02, 2020, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Great group and lovely weather. What more could anyone ask?

26 fine American men, women and kids showed up to learn. While we as instructors failed to reveal any Riflemen, we came very close and with a bit of that Rifleman persistence, it will be done. So many great people. Erik and his some Eron, Gregthe entire Doughman family, Anthony - the list goes on and on.

Old PHenry apologizes deeply for having to leave early, but it was unavoidable. From all reports the event managed to run smoothly without me and that eases my mind - not that I held any real doubts.

Many thanks to all the shooters and instructors. After 100+ events, I still ceased to be amazed at the caliber of people I meet and work with in serving Project Appleseeds.
In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

KawGirl

Saturday picts, part 1
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

KawGirl

Saturday picts, part 2
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

KawGirl

Saturday picts, part 3
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

KawGirl

sunday picts
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

JustKim

Wow - 26 shooters!  That is so awesome!  Wish I could've been there!  There is nothing more fulfilling that a full shooting line!!!  Those are my favorite kind!  :F O0
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan