News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

How do we show appreciation???

Started by colonial shooter, November 27, 2020, 11:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

As we end the year of 2020, with all the hub bub about the "virus", how can we show our appreciation to the ranges that have stood by us this year? I am presenting them with Appleseed flags and getting them to send me photos of them flying high over the ranges, or on the wall in the club house. If you do this too, lets support them even more by adding them to this thread so everyone can see how much. Pictures are encouraged!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

Our first range that was presented a flag is the Pine Bluffs Shooting Club in Pine Bluffs WY. Thet have been an very active supporter of this program for many years. They have offered every year to prepare food for the cadre and students and also given us a place to rack for the weekends. They have already flown the flag on the flag pole and posted it on the wall inside to keep it present in the clubs eye.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Captain

Here the photos Colonial Shooter asked me to upload . . . Looks great!

There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

hotairbill

Adios my friend.  Go with God.  You will be missed.
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

hotairbill

You are missed, already, my ffriend.
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!