News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We lost a good one

Started by hotairbill, May 06, 2021, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotairbill

Sadly, Colonial Shooter, aka, Sam has gone to his Great Reward. I am sad to learn of his passing.  He was a truePatriot and Gentleman.  He willbe missed.
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

Snow Snake

I can only echo what has been said about losing a great one.I only met him a few times but it was more than enough to identify him as a gentleman and patriot.He was gracious and comfortable hosting a crowd at his home for a elk bite and steak dinner. 
He 's leaving Appleseed better than he found it.  Fair winds and following seas. :'(
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor