News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida's First Pistol Clinic

Started by ScubaSteve, November 24, 2020, 09:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaSteve

I would like to invite all Florida instructors to what if I am not mistaken will be our first Appleseed Pistol clinic in Florida.  On Dec 19th and 20th in Myakka there will be one last Instructor only Pistol clinic. This will be a dress rehearsal for our first event. All are welcome at this event.    I would love to have a few that have not ever been to our Pistol IBC to help us evaluate our event. Our demos may not be completely perfect by then but we have to practice.

Next we will have our first open to the public Appleseed Pistol Clinic on Jan 16 and 17 in Myakka Fl. I am only allowing 10 shooters at this event but would love to have any instructor that would like to attend on the line as much as possible. We have 3 shooters signed up already.

Note there is camping at the range, electric and water, for a small donation to the range.

If you have any questions let me know.
Steve

TheMenace

Deal me in. I'll probably camp Fri/Sat/Sun nights departing Monday A.M. Let me know if you will need help with setup on Friday. What time does the office close on Friday?
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

ScubaSteve

Office is almost always open untill 4.  I will send a pm with some more info on camping all weekend.