News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Red hat in Ohio, Welcome Meadow!

Started by Blindman, October 29, 2020, 07:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindman

This weekend, Gibsonburg minted a new Red Hat!
Congrats to Al Fields , AKA Meadow.
You have worked hard, your dedication is evident - We are proud of you!

Blindman/Nelson/Mike
okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Doc Willi

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

cwcdl79

Huzzah! Congratulations al! Green paddle all the way!

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Chieflane

Cadence

Here is picture just to prove it actually happened.

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Black Knight

Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

SkyCop

Congratulations, Meadow. I was honored to be a witness and I thank you for all your help at Gibsonburg. ~ Jerry
Jerry

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017