News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rainbow, CA AAR October 24-25, 2020

Started by StormN, October 28, 2020, 03:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormN

Place holder for report to be completed.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

Jross239

Going to miss you Norm. I'm glad i got to have you as Shot Boss a couple of times. Kurt will do a great job. Glad to have been there to be part of the passing of the duty

bob 210

Norm, there are not enough words to express my thanks and gratitude for your perseverance over the years. Thank you for all that you have done and know that you have made a difference in this Great Nation of ours. Looks like a great event!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

StormN

Thank You Bob for the kind words. I truly hope that I did make a difference by educating the attendees on the sacrifices our forefathers made to give us the freedoms we are letting slip away. I hope to still be around at the events as an instructor. It was time to pass the baton to Kurt, he will do a great job running the events.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson