News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

EZ3 could use some help....

Started by Corvette, September 28, 2020, 03:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

EZ3 in western PA has a shoot coming up at Beaver Falls, PA on Oct 17&18, 2020.  He has a sold out shoot but he needs some more help staffing the event.  If any of you have the weekend free, I encourage you to sign up to boarder raid to our great friends in PA and help at this event. 

EZ3 has stepped up to help Ohio on more occasions than I can count.  This is a chance for us to repay that "debt".  PM EZ3 if you have any questions.

Come on Ohio, let's help a true friend in PA AS. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio AS,

EZ3 has an almost sold out shoot at Beaver Falls in Western PA coming up in a couple of weeks.  He needs some help on the line.  He only has one other instructor signed up for a shoot of 15.  He could use some help.  If you have the weekend free, please go to TIPs and sign up to help.  PA has been very good to Ohio for many years, this is a chance to return the favor. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

He has a shoot the week befor that too.

EZ3 could use some help. #) **) ;D
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery