News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tennessee Schedule 2009

Started by Big Papa, February 24, 2009, 12:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa

Kingsport, TN   http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5124.0  Information and Flyers available at these links

March 7 & 8
April 18 & 19

Manchester, TN   http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5877.0

April 4 & 5
May 23 & 24
September 5 & 6

Puryear, TN   http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4271.0

April 18 & 19
May 30 & 31
June 26 & 27
July 25 & 26
September 5, 6 & 7 (Three day special!)

Instructor Boot Camp
Puryear, TN

March 21 & 22
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

FiremanBill

Hello BigPapa -

FF has asked me to collect data for all April 18-19 events -

Can you tell me the maximum number of Appleseeders we can handle on the line at the Tennesee April 18-19 Appleseed event(s)?

Thanks for your help!       O0

FiremanBill
Historian
IIT2
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it."
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Jack Ryan for President!

CQ CQ CQ de N8NRT.....

Big Papa

Will do, but it may take a couple of days.

hawkhavn

BP,

I'll lend you a hand, per Eventbrite:
Range                   Pre-reg           Capacity
Kingsport                  1                     50
Puryear                    9                     150 (all ranges at Puryear?)

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Big Papa

Hawkhaven, thanks for the help. 150 at Puryear sounds very crowded even with the second range, but if that's what the paperwork says, ok. I emailed Dond for the number. If it's different I'll update it.

dond

90 is more appropriate for Puryear. That would include three ranges.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

FiremanBill

Quote from: dond on February 28, 2009, 05:26:21 PM
90 is more appropriate for Puryear. That would include three ranges.

Dond

Msg rcvd.  90 is what I will show as the limit.  Hope you fill the line.

FB
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it."
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Jack Ryan for President!

CQ CQ CQ de N8NRT.....