News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Pistol Clinic for Instructors

Started by Corvette, September 10, 2020, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

MI Appleseed,

Ohio has scheduled an Appleseed Pistol Clinic on November 14&15, 2020 that is a private event for IIT's, Instructors, Blue hats and SB's.  The purpose of this event is to get as many of our team qualified to work pistol events.  Below is the link to the private event so that you can sign up if you are interested. 

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=piqua-oh-pistol-instructors-boot-camp-november-14-15-2020

If you want to join us, contact one of your SB's or me via PM so that we can get you a code so you can sign up and not be charged. 

Hope to see some of you in a couple of months at this event. 

Corvette (OH SC)
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

All, 

I forgot to say where this event is being held.  It will be at the Piqua Fish and Game club near Dayton, Ohio.  The location is easily accessed from I75 south from MI. 

Again, if you are interested, feel free to PM me. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!