News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Durand, MI AAR September 5-6, 2020

Started by Superheat, September 07, 2020, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superheat

Thanks to Durand Sportsmen's Association for hosting.  This was the first Appleseed there and it was GREAT!
Just a little rain otherwise the weather was fantastic. 70s and partly cloudy.

Everyone worked hard to improve their marksmanship.  We had so many rifleman scores I lost track, they just kept coming. 

Thanks to Double dog for setting this event up and making things easy for the shoot boss.  :)
Beefree, Madhatter, Pookie and Farmgirl, Thank you for working tirelessly in making this event safe.    I am always appreciative to see the Appleseed spirit alive and well in the instructors and students. 

Lance you are so close to that rifleman score, I just hope I'm there to give you that patch when you do it.
PapaNick worked all weekend shooting lefty! First time!  keep it up you will get there.
Jeff amazed me cleaning ALL FOUR red coats and shooting a 240.  Well done Sir.
LittleBrother shot several rifleman scores. Huzzah!
Hunter did a great job, I was so proud to give him his Youth Patriot patch.
Both Marks made big improvements, keep after it.

Our Instructors took the opportunity to re-qualify, Congrats to: Madhatter, Beefree (241), Wrangler and Farmgirl.

We also have a new Orange hat! THE PIRATE!!  WOOOHOOO! She shot her first rifleman score.  ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Farm girl / Rochelle

:F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F

What a great group of shooters, everyone all did such a great job being safe, shooting and having fun. I was so impressed on Saturday by the improvements made throughout the day.  Look forward to seeing you all on the Rifleman's trail again very soon.

:snipersmi :snipersmi :snipersmi :snipersmi :snipersmi :snipersmi :snipersmi

Farmgirl
"If you want something you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse"...Superheat

MadHatter

What a great shoot! We couldn't have asked for better weather, and we had so much fun! I'm so proud of all of you, and I loved watching all of you grow and improve over the course of the weekend!  ^:)^ I can't wait to see you all again on the Appleseed Trail!  :---
"Glove up!" Wizard
"Those who stand for nothing fall for everything." Alexander Hamilton