News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Appleseed Instructors -- Appleseed Pistol Clinic Event

Started by Corvette, September 06, 2020, 09:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

To All Ohio Appleseed Instructors,

We have added a Appleseed Pistol Clinic event to the 2020 Ohio schedule.  This is a private event open only to Appleseed Instructors and IIT's.  To register for this event, go to the Ohio State forum and find the Appleseed "Pistol Clinic Planning" sub board.  In that sub board you will find a post with the link to the event.  If for some reason you can not access this sub board, just PM me and I will get you signed up. 

This is a chance to learn about our new Appleseed Pistol Clinic program and hopefully have you qualify as a Pistoleerâ„¢ which will allow you to work Appleseed Pistol Clinic events next year. 

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forum.  Hope to see many of you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio Instructors,

The link to the private event for the November Appleseed Appleseed Pistol Clinic event is up now.  You can find it in the Appleseed Pistol Clinic Planning child board at the very top of the Ohio State thread.  If any of you have trouble accessing the link or if you can't see it, let me know.  Use this link to sign up as a shooter.  Use TIPs to sign up as an instructor if you are pistol certified.  Shep will be the SB. This event is available to all Ohio IIT's, Blue Hats, Red Hats and SB's.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!