News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I need a WV person to help with some internet promotions effort, in WV

Started by funfaler, February 23, 2009, 02:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey All,

I need a WV Appleseeder, other than The Machine, to step up to help a team of folks doing some internet shoot promotions for Stinson.

We need someone that is familiar with the state to give some input and it would be a bonus if they could/would send some emails, perhaps even do some internet research. 

You have 2-3 folks, that don't live in WV, that have volunteered to help promote your shoots, we need a little help from you all.

The Machine is swamped, so let's have someone else belly up  O0

Thanks!

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Dirty Bill

"On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions,who at the dawn of victory,sat down to rest,and while resting,Died.

"Watch the Wind..."

GunnerJim

Yeah, I'll play. Can't do much else with my left arm in a cast.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
George Washington