News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Challenge 2020

Started by Corvette, August 27, 2020, 01:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Looking at our prior shoots plus our current pre-regs, we are less than 20 shooters away from beating last year's shooter count.  Considering we had to cancel nine shoots this year thanks to COVID19 and a range closure, beating last year's attendance would again show that Ohio is the "Best In the Great Lakes". 

Unfortunately, a number of our remaining shoots are sold out but we still have enough open slots to make our goal.  Gibsonburg, Piqua, Marengo, Marion KD and New Philly KD all still have open slots.  Lets get them filled and beat last year's total shooter count.  Let's show the entire program that Ohio leads the way.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

SteelThunder

Being from Michigan it pains me to say  ;D but GOOD JOB OHIO and I hope you meet and beat Steve's goal.

And I met my wife in OH so there's 2 good things... ^-^
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Corvette

All,

The last two spots at the Marion KD are now taken so we only need 18 more shooters to beat last year.  Do your seventh stepping and lets find a few more folks. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Huzzah!!!!

Our final event at Wilmington in October is now sold out.  GREAT JOB longrifleman, Hammbone and the whole team down there.  That  makes 14 SOLD OUT SHOOTS in 2020.   :F ^:)^ :bow:  This blows away our goal of 10 sell outs.

There are 11 shoots left on the schedule for 2020.  7 of them are SOLD OUT!!!!  Wow, I am so proud of all of the Ohio team. You all are the best. 

We are down to a magic number of 16 to beat last year's shooters total.  Keep plugging, we still have some slots in some events.  Let's get there together. 

Corvette

Corvette

All as of today, we need 3 more shooters to beat last years total. Keep working, we can get there.

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS Team,

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  As of tonight, we have exceeded last year's shooter total.  You all are the best.  Thanks to all of you for your support for the program this year.

Now, do you think we can get 30 more this year?  Just a thought.

Corvette