News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

survivalblog.com

Started by BDG, February 20, 2009, 02:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDG

Ok, somebody from Appleseed wrote Rawles and got a posting on survivalblog titled "Survival Retreat vs. Neighborhood Survival -- Part Deux - Galt's Gulch vs. Idiocracy, by E.B."

He got a mention in for Appleseed:

"Arm Them With Knowledge - Take your neighbor to the Appleseed Project and turn a rifle owner into a Rifleman."

Huzzah for another mention of Appleseed on survivalblog.

Now, to E.B.: It's good to see another prepper getting points in with Rawles for us. If you can't get your neighbors to 'wake up' then you should spend some effort networking with the Instructors, IITs, and students at Appleseed. Since you mentioned moving to Austin, TX, I presume you are still living there and are attending Davilla events. See you there next weekend. :) Look for me.

It was only last month I was talking with Lex and RespiratoryPOP about bucketing stuff. Let's have some fireside chats come nighttime.
Davilla Eleven-Oh-Eight!!