News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kingston, MI AAR July 18 & 19, 2020

Started by D.O.M., July 20, 2020, 08:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.O.M.

What an amazing event. 3 intrepid students braved heat, wind and water to cement the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship!

Congratulations to our two Riflemen, and to our "almost" Rifleman with a 38 hits out of 50... Way to go!

I know there are some pics available. Post pics or links here for all to enjoy.
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

T. WOLF

What a memorable weekend!  Thank you to Marlette Sportsman Club for letting us occupy your range for the weekend - it was a treat shooting out to 200 yards with both rimfire and centerfire.  Couldn't have asked for a better group of shooters or instructors to pull off this special Appleseed.  I learned a ton at this event (I think we all did) and I'm excited to see how we can leverage our experience for future events at 200 yards.  Thank you all for being a part of this, and congrats to Randy and John on their Rifleman patches.  Sam, arrrrgh... so close bud.  We're going to get you over the hump one of these days.

50yd Stage 1:

200yd Stage 4:

210!

Baptized in the waters of the North Bridge:

Excellent shooting, Randy

Betsy Ross: 1
Canopy: 0

The Boys:

More Pictures Here!

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780