News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pamphlets

Started by Sgt-at-Arms, July 15, 2020, 02:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt-at-Arms

Hey Guys,

Did they ever redo the pamphlets? Regardless, does anyone have any, old or new, that I can gather up, pick up, or have mailed? I'll cover shipping if needed. Who do I holler at to get some?

For the Mission,
S@A
Kenneth Dawyne Pirtle
"Sgt-at-Arms"

"we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Monkey

I have a bunch that I was going to bring back to RWVA, post-Richmond Rally.  Then COVID.

That said, how many you need?
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Sgt-at-Arms

Hey Monkey,
I'll take as many as you'll let go of. I'll PayPal you whatever the postage is. I hand em out at the American Legion, Elks Lodge, Boy Scouts, Pawn Shops, I keep em in my truck and travel bag.

Kenneth Pirtle
329 East Main St
Waverly Tn 37185

Let me know!

For the Mission,
S@A
Kenneth Dawyne Pirtle
"Sgt-at-Arms"

"we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Monkey

Quote from: Sgt-at-Arms on July 21, 2020, 03:33:21 AM
Hey Monkey,
I'll take as many as you'll let go of. I'll PayPal you whatever the postage is. I hand em out at the American Legion, Elks Lodge, Boy Scouts, Pawn Shops, I keep em in my truck and travel bag.

Kenneth Pirtle
329 East Main St
Waverly Tn 37185

Let me know!

For the Mission,
S@A

Just want to make sure I send you the right thing - you are talking about the Tri-folds, correct?

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Sgt-at-Arms

Yes Sir, the tri fold pamphlets.
Kenneth Dawyne Pirtle
"Sgt-at-Arms"

Monkey

― Hyman G. Rickover

Sgt-at-Arms

Roger that. Let me know.

Thank you Sir!

For the Mission :F
S@A
Kenneth Dawyne Pirtle
"Sgt-at-Arms"

Sgt-at-Arms

Hey Brother, have you mailed those out yet?
Kenneth Dawyne Pirtle
"Sgt-at-Arms"

Monkey

Quote from: Sgt-at-Arms on July 23, 2020, 06:10:57 PM
Hey Brother, have you mailed those out yet?

Sorry for the delay - single parent ops through Sunday PM.

Short answer: yes, you should have them Monday.  As many as I can fit into a USPS flat rate small box.

Let me know when you get them.

― Hyman G. Rickover