News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Only - Appleseed Pistol Clinics (Event just added!)

Started by Captain, July 10, 2020, 12:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

There will be a one-day Pistol Clinic up in Laramie, WY. This is a private instructor event. The sign up link is in the thread on the Colorado Instructors child forum.
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Captain

Second Event! An additional Instructor Pistol Clinic has been added to the Colorado Instructors forum. You must sign up via the link in that forum! Please DO NOT SIGN UP in TIPs. The whys are explained in the event thread.

Hope to see you there!
Captain

CAN'T ACCESS FORUM??
If you are an instructor and can't access the Colorado Instructor forum, send a message to Instructor Promotions. They should normally have granted you access on your initial "promotion" to orange hat but a couple of instructors have had problems. If your are still having problems, please send me a PM and I'll try to help.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Captain on July 14, 2020, 01:29:50 PM
Second Event! An additional Instructor Pistol Clinic has been added to the Colorado Instructors forum. You must sign up via the link in that forum! Please DO NOT SIGN UP in TIPs. The whys are explained in the event thread.

Hope to see you there!
Captain

CAN'T ACCESS FORUM??
If you are an instructor and can't access the Colorado Instructor forum, send a message to Instructor Promotions. They should normally have granted you access on your initial "promotion" to orange hat but a couple of instructors have had problems. If your are still having problems, please send me a PM and I'll try to help.

The Colorado Instructors forum is not visible to everyone  (including myself  :cool2: )Might be more useful to put it on the main Colorado board if you want border raiders. Just a thought.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Captain

Thanks - good point.

If anyone is an occasional "border raider" to Colorado. Please contact Instructor Promotions and they can give you access to the "Colorado Instructor" forum. If you'd like to sign up and you don't anticipate other events in Colorado, send me a PM and I'll send you the  sign-up link.

Border Raiders are very welcome to all our Colorado Events (I'm a recovering Border Raider myself . . . okay, not recovered! :) )

Jerry Hall

Quote from: Captain on July 14, 2020, 03:04:20 PM
Thanks - good point.

If anyone is an occasional "border raider" to Colorado. Please contact Instructor Promotions and they can give you access to the "Colorado Instructor" forum. If you'd like to sign up and you don't anticipate other events in Colorado, send me a PM and I'll send you the  sign-up link.

Border Raiders are very welcome to all our Colorado Events (I'm a recovering Border Raider myself . . . okay, not recovered! :) )

Rob,
Not recovered would be: Obsessive, compulsive/ excessive and impulsive...
Judging by the number of events that you have attended, I must believe that you, my friend, Got IT BAD!!!  :~

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Captain

Is this the start of some sort of intervention? . . .  ;D

"I don't have a problem. I could stop any time if I wanted to."

Quote from: Jerry Hall on July 14, 2020, 04:40:40 PM
Quote from: Captain on July 14, 2020, 03:04:20 PM
Thanks - good point.

Rob,
Not recovered would be: Obsessive, compulsive/ excessive and impulsive...
Judging by the number of events that you have attended, I must believe that you, my friend, Got IT BAD!!!  :~

Jerry