News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Team Additions

Started by Corvette, June 30, 2020, 10:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

MI AS,

I would like to thank Charlie and Jamie (DevilKitty and Lil Dragon) for joining us this past weekend for a KD at Tusco Rifle Club in New Philly, Ohio.  Lil Dragon was a trooper working the line and DevilKitty shot his score and earned his Long Distance rocker.  Huzzah!  We have adopted both of these folks into the Ohio team.  See the attached photo where they receive their Ohio Appleseed patches. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

Welcome to Team Ohio. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting both of you down the trail.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Ricochet Rabbit

A big thank you from me to you two for supporting this KD. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you guys again in the future  :F
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

Lil Dragon

Thank you Corvette and all of the Ohio AS team for having us.
It was great working with you all this weekend, and a joy to be on the line again. I look forward to working with everyone again and getting to know more of the Ohio team in the future.
An extra thank you for the patch, my first state patch. :)
Have Red Hat -- Will Travel

Corvette

Lil Dragon,

It was our pleasure to have you join us this past weekend to work the line.  I look forward to you joining us at future events in Ohio. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

devilkitty

I will echo Lil Dragon in saying that our time in Ohio was a pleasure and that we appreciate you having (and adopting!) us.
We are certainly looking forward to more Appleseeds on the sunny side of the state line.

Best,
Charlie
Grovertown, Ind.

Have Blue Hat -- Will Travel
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." -- Thomas Pynchon
"A people who forget who they are will become whatever they are told they are." -- Graywolf