News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piqua Planning Thread, June 27 & 28, 2020

Started by Shep, June 24, 2020, 03:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

Set up will be at our normal time of 5:00 Friday afternoon.  Only show up to help if you want to; thankfully there's really not that much to do and it goes quickly. Please try to be there around 8:00 Saturday morning.
Looking forward to our first Piqua shoot of 2020!
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Corvette

Just would like to suggest that we find one more shooter for this event.  Would love for Ohio to log another sell out.  Its just one shooter. Come on Piqua, somebody knows somebody who you can convince to join us.  Let's get this event sold out.  :)

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Shadow870

Victoria & I will be there this weekend. She can fill the spot of the final shooter. Looking forward to it.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Naga

I am looking forward to attending another Appleseed.  I can't wait for this weekend!