News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pistol Clinic Train the Trainer

Started by malabar, June 15, 2020, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malabar

Friends,

We have set up a Train-the-Trainers event at PMRPC for July 18-19.

You can register here...

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-pistol-clinic-july-18-19-2020-private-event-pistol-class

The blurb says it's .22 only, but it's not.

We sent out a bunch of invitations. If you'd like to attend, and didn't receive an invite, just drop me a note.

There is an air-conditioned Pole Barn at the range where you can set out an air mattress;  camping and RV hook-ups (electricity, no water or sanitary) and hotels near by. We'll provide the food.

NOTE: The earlier link here was incorrect. The link is correct now.

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Planeman

Tom,
Hope you're doing well.  I got your invite and plan on being there!

Just an FYI, the link you sent here, takes you to Pistol event for March 30-31, 2019.  I'm sure it's a typo.

Very much looking forward to attending.  Thanks again for the invite!

-Joe
"Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, which is the wish of our enemies, the necessity of the times, now more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance.."  - Samuel Adams-- HUZZAH!!

scuzzy

Quote from: Planeman on June 15, 2020, 08:16:32 PM
Tom,
Hope you're doing well.  I got your invite and plan on being there!

Just an FYI, the link you sent here, takes you to Pistol event for March 30-31, 2019.  I'm sure it's a typo.

Very much looking forward to attending.  Thanks again for the invite!

-Joe

That was my screw up - I sent Tom an incorrect link. Should be:

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-pistol-clinic-july-18-19-2020-private-event-pistol-class
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

stoneknives

For the folks going to the train the trainer (Pistoleerâ„¢) at Palm Bay 18-19 July, I have a extra queen bed and a couch bed at the Comfort Suites Palm Bay if you need a place to flop.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry