News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Group Orders from the Appleseed Store

Started by sleepy, June 13, 2020, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy

We all admire the cool things in the Appleseed store (tools to help run shoots, and swag), but for different reasons, rarely order. Discussing the issue with a fellow instructor, he came up with a good idea that could also save on shipping.

Get with the shoot boss well before the next shoot you've signed up for. PM the shoot boss, and CC the other instructors, mentioning interest in placing a group order. Split the shipping cost evenly between all receiving merchandise, and everyone wins.

Shoot bosses; when preregistering, mention in notes that you can place an order well before the shoot if enough cadre are ordering (to save on shipping cost). It may just entice some cadre to sign up so they can get their shiny new toy!

BillP_556

Awesome Idea Sleepy!  How you doing? 
"The Revolution was in the Minds of the People, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen Years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington."
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, 24 August 1815

sleepy

Busier than a one-armed paper-hanger, but doing alright! We just closed a IBC/RBC/2-day clinic. Still haven't had time to get to the range and finish my qual...this week, honest!

How about yourself? Get any pistol shoots scheduled yet?

BillP_556

Hi Sleepy,

Congrats on finishing the IBC/RBC/2-day clinic!  We just did our Patriots Day shoot this weekend, and it was awesome  :F

No Pistol shoots scheduled yet, but I think we'll hopefully do something pistol related this summer and dear I hope for an actual event this year ^:)^

Stay well and let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you with achieving that "Pistoleerâ„¢" patch.

Bill
"The Revolution was in the Minds of the People, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen Years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington."
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, 24 August 1815

sleepy

Kick butt!

And thanks; some of us need all of the help we can get.