News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coeur d'Alene 6/13-6/14 Appleseed Event

Started by Beardo, June 04, 2020, 07:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beardo

KD Rifleman 10-11-2020
Pistoleer™  2021

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place, oblige it to control itself." James Madison 2-8-1788

Snow Snake

Yes,Mr. Clean (Shoot Boss)and I have been in contact regarding COI and are still planning to run this.
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

JayB

Well, since the Redmond, WA event has been canceled, I have the weekend free to come and visit your lovely town.
I look forward to meeting everyone & helping out next weekend in CdA!
Jay

Beardo

Great event!
Thank you to all the instructors and everyone that put on the event!
Looking forward to the next one in August.
Beardo (Mark)
KD Rifleman 10-11-2020
Pistoleer™  2021

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place, oblige it to control itself." James Madison 2-8-1788

ChristineWAstine

Yes, lovely weekend, it was so nice to get out of the house and onto the range!  Thanks volunteers for all the work you did; this was my third event, so excited that I finally shot Rifleman (3 or 4 times, woo!).

With the weather being what it was, I wasn't able to show of my delightfully on-theme shirt!

We're planning on attending the KD event in October, so, cheers till then!

- Christine

JayB

Great event, the shooters kept persisting through the rain and made it happen!
Thanks for showing a border runner a fun weekend in lovely Idaho.

A HUZZAH to all the new Riflemen.
And three HUZZAH's to the new orange hat IIT volunteers, ChristineWAstine and Sara!
Jay

GTEngineer

Congratulations on your Riflewoman score!

Quote from: ChristineWAstine on June 15, 2020, 05:21:55 PM
Yes, lovely weekend, it was so nice to get out of the house and onto the range!  Thanks volunteers for all the work you did; this was my third event, so excited that I finally shot Rifleman (3 or 4 times, woo!).

With the weather being what it was, I wasn't able to show of my delightfully on-theme shirt!

We're planning on attending the KD event in October, so, cheers till then!

- Christine
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

1st Appleseed: Nov 16/17, 2013. Gurley, AL
2nd Appleseed IIT0: April 19, 2014.  Rising Fawn, GA

KD:
May 24/25, 2015. Manchester TN

RFKD:
Aug 20/21, 2022. Bothell WA

Requal:
Sept 30, 2017 Custer, WA
Feb 9, 2020 Redmond, WA
Apr 11, 2021 Redmond WA

Pistoleer™:
Nov 23, 2019 Eagle Creek, OR

Pistoleer™ requal:
May 22, 2021 Parma, ID
Mar 12, 2023 Redmond, WA

NRA Rifle Instructor

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Gus

That's probably the best T-Shirt message I've seen all year!

Would love to come down and work a clinic in Couer d'Alene (or Parma-Idaho Falls-Lewiston).  Passed through Coeur d'Alene in June of 2002 on my way up to Alaska.  I grew up in Idaho (Boise) and every now and then find my way back. Last year a friend and I hunted elk during the muzzleloader season in Unit 61, near the Montana border.  The whole state still feels like home.

Gus
"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

Snow Snake

Gus,
You know you'd always be welcome (feels like home).   :beer:
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor