News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, Tx AAR May 16-17, 2020

Started by BillJac, May 18, 2020, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillJac

What a terrific AS to break the looonngg DDrryy spell!  We had only eleven students register.  At this time of year we are used to having a full line of 25.  But these eleven were the best eleven students in all of Appleseed history.  (OK, I may be a bit biased)  Everyone was thirsty to learn.  And despite rain for the better part of Saturday, everyone had an upbeat and can-do attitude.  All registered students showed on Saturday and everyone came back Sunday.

We minted two new Riflemen.  Additionally, Dustin keeps knocking on the door of achieving that 250 patch.  Finally, we have two promotions.

Covid-19 was a nothing burger.  Everyone was sane and took care of themselves as far as social distancing was concerned.  I pre-assembled everything a shooter would need during the course of the shoot.  I like that process so much that I think it will be part of my routine, regardless of what the future holds regarding social distancing.

If you have pics, let see them!   :pics:
You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.