News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coshocton Could use some more help

Started by Corvette, May 08, 2020, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

OH AS,

We have a shoot at Coshocton Gun Club on May 30&31, 2020.  We are up to 15 pre-regs and right now we only have me and Meadow signed up to work it.  We sure could use a couple more folks to sign up to help.  If you have that weekend free, please step up to help. 

See you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Ricochet Rabbit

I just signed up. I haven't been to this range, is camping possible, or should I try to get a hotel room?
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

Corvette

St8space,

Its like Marion, you can bunk with me in the club house or pitch a tent if you want.  I will be using a cot in the clubhouse.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Ricochet Rabbit

Sounds good; I'll bring a cot for the club house. I'll brush up on the marksmanship POI, but I probably won't be ready to do any of the history at this point. I'll see ya there.
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage