News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

hello Iowa!

Started by Appleseed Dad, April 16, 2020, 04:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appleseed Dad

To my fellow Appleseeders,

I pray you are all keeping well during this extraordinary phase we are currently experiencing.  I know we are all being affected in different ways: health/financial/fear/worry/doubt/etc.  Maybe not too unlike the impacts felt by the colonists back in 1775.  It's in times like these that we need to band together and support one another.  If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know!

I've been keeping myself busy with work & the much neglected honey-do list.  But, I am also preparing for when we can get back at it - been tuning up our Liberty Training Rifles (some were badly in need of cleaning and other little tweaks), organizing range bags, cleaning rotary mags, and organizing the safe.  Re-reading more of the instructor manual is on my to-do list, as is studying and practicing the wonderful stories of April 19, 1775!

With April 19 only 3 days away, I'm disappointed that we won't be on an Appleseed range for Patriot's weekend!  But, the kids and I are planning to go out back to our little home range behind the barn to do a memorial volley on Sunday afternoon!  We may even run through an AQT for good measure.

My whole family is looking forward to being back out on the Appleseed trail with all of you - with a renewed sense of mission and purpose!!

Kind regards,
Chris
-Chris (Appleseed Dad)

Ames

Hey Chris!

Fortunately, this too shall pass and we will all soon be back on the trail, teaching and proclaiming liberty to our fellow countrymen.

Great way to spend your time during this crazy time, Chris. Keep those youngin's training on the line! 

Cort