News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Libertyseed in Nashville April 19

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, April 16, 2020, 11:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Tennessee cadre,

I have put a Libertyseed on the schedule for this Sunday in Nashville at the state capitol from 1-3 CST.  If you're free and are not committed to shelter in place plese consider joining me. There should be a crowd of hundreds and I hope to be able to speak briefly about Project Appleseed.

There are also other locations that might be nearer to you where rallies will also be held. See the text of an email everyone should have received below.

Wreck
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Appleseed brothers and sisters,
As you know, all our events for April have been cancelled because of concerns over the Corona virus. There is no doubt the virus is a very serious medical threat and prudent precautionary measures should be taken for those in the most at risk populations. However, actions by elected officials all over the state, at almost every level of government are trampling the 1st Amendment with impunity. The ban on religious services to me is the most egregious of all but the right to assemble peaceably for any reason cannot be overruled by an Executive Order. The extended shutdown of our economy risks throwing the country into a depression that will make the one from the 1930's look like a picknick. A group called #REOPENTENNESSEE is holding rallies this Sunday, Patriot's Day, in several locations around the state to lobby the authorities to reopen businesses and put people willing to work back to work.

I plan to attend the event in Nashville at the state capitol from 1-3 on Sunday. There are also events in Chattanooga, Memphis, Knoxville, and Johnson City.  I have added Nashville as a Libertyseed on the schedule and encourage anyone who can attend to sign up on TIPS to work it with me. Standard Appleseed SWAG is the uniform of the day. If anyone in the Nashville area can attend please bring a bunch of flyers if you have some. Anyone who can attend any of the other locations around the state should contact scuzzy and add a Libertyseed at that location and recruit your fellow instructors to join you.

More information can be found on the Reopen Tennessee Facebook page.

Our forefathers were not timid people cowering at home waiting for permission from the government to exercise their God-given rights. Neither should we be.

For Liberty,
Ramblin' Wreck
423-580-4111 (if you call and I don't recognize the number I will not answer but I'll call you back if you leave a message)

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Nashville Stage

I'll be there. Let's pick a place to rendezvous.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Ramblin' Wreck

What do you suggest. I don't know the area that well.
Ben
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Nashville Stage

We should get TN Beast to dress up like Moses and hold a sign that says, "Let My People Go!"  ;D
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Tennessee Beast

Quote from: Nashville Stage on April 18, 2020, 03:22:13 PM
We should get TN Beast to dress up like Moses and hold a sign that says, "Let My People Go!"  ;D

A little late, but that would have been funny.   :)
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe