News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus(supposed to be) WI, March 14, 2020

Started by JoeZ, March 15, 2020, 01:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Greetings all,
The IBC went very well despite some obstacles, we'll discuss in the IAAR.

Some apologies here though, the Daniel Boone Club closed down and posted on their website the closure and I failed to check and my computer can't print somehow??? so I didn't have an attendee list or contact info on hand to notify everyone so sorry to Leadlined who didn't find us.

Sorry John for forgetting your name. I handed you a repeat rifleman patch just a few weeks ago and still drew a blank. You know what they say, once your memory goes...forget it.

Sorry for the funny smell in the kitchen at our house. My wife was making elderberry syrup and it smells like foot odor.

All in all things went well.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Dan 1

Thanks to JoeZ for his hospitality and use of his garage as an alternate IBC site.  This was my first IBC and certainly won't be the last.  Thanks to JoeZ, Trisha, Reckless Rick, Iron Mike , and Theokestral for both the criticism and encouragement.  btw I attended an all male college and my first apartment was  right next to the old Heileman brewery,  I did not notice any odd smell