News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

College Station, TX AAR - Feb 29 - March 1, 2020

Started by Sir Not Appearing In This Film, February 28, 2020, 10:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

We had another great shoot at the CCC Range.

Thanks to all the instructors who showed up to help - wbridgeman, TT92, Bravo 5, Tank 5 and an as yet undesignated IIT. We were well staffed at this event.

14 shooters showed up Saturday. A few had been to Appleseed before - always great to see people again and always great to see new faces.
Weather was nice Saturday, but constant wind as it was forecast. If one faced the target line the wind was blowing from the right to the left. At one point TT92 used a wind meter that was showing 18-20 mph wind. Fortunately the wind didn't affect the target backers.

Sunday 12 shooters returned. We received a bit of misting rain - but no one got soaked.
The students were great. Had lots of improvement and fun was had by all.
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Saturday pics. This is the first time TT92 instructed wearing his shiny RED HAT that he obtained almost a year ago.

New IIT Nathan in the background - forum moniker yet to be determined.

Ladyseed Man Slave

Bravo5 discussing Talking Targets.

Ladyseed Man Slave

Ladyseed Man Slave

Ladyseed Man Slave

There was a specific reason one shooter was granted the use of a loaner rifle with bipod.

Jan has been to a number of Appleseeds with his family. He is persisting!

All this shooter used was his M1A. For me it brought back a lot of memories of early Appleseeds. He had some FNM Portuguese ammo as well - one of my favorites.

Ladyseed Man Slave

There were a number of fathers and sons together at this event. It was pretty cool.

Though every effort was made we did not get any Rifleman this time. We did have shooters that were in the 190's.

Until next time - dry-fire!!!!
Ladyseed Man Slave