News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus WI, Feb 22, 2020

Started by JoeZ, February 27, 2020, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Another great shoot and another great time with like minded Americans. We are truly blessed. For this reason alone we need to persevere.

12 shooters came out and two riflemen repeated. The weather was seasonally warm at almost 40Ëš F but the snow was pretty deep so we had to dig out the firing line and a path to it.

A big thanks to Reckless Rick who came out to help, I would have been too swamped by myself.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Reckless Rick

Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Reckless Rick

The two requalified people keep your skills up! Practice!

Reckless Rick

What a great Saturday to share heritage and traditional rifle skills with safe and modivated Americans! See you at the next Appleseed in April.

Hasty Sling

So, this isn't a Winterseed even though it looks like a scene from ‘Dr. Zhivago', they had to dig out the snow, and shooters laid down on snow? Hmmm. JK...it sure looks like everyone had a good time shootin' : )

SIGSauerKraut

Gus the snowman made it out, sporting a traditional, colonial-era sno-hawk.
What a terrific group of people to spend a day with!!

Rustygun

Y'all are hardcore shooting in the snow like that. I guess it's no big thing up there  ;D

SIGSauerKraut

How appropriate that the event was on a special birthday.
So, at the risk of being pretentious...

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

RustyRed