News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need SB for New Philly Event April 25&26, 2020

Started by Corvette, February 24, 2020, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

To Ohio AS,

Normally, I would be the SB at any event at New Philly, Ohio (Tusco Rifle Club).  However, we have an event scheduled for April 25&26, 2020 and I need someone to step up to SB the event.  The Ohioans for Concealed Carry (OFCC) has invited me to be the feature speaker at a rally at the Ohio State House on April 25, 2020 and I need someone to take over the SB role for this event so I can make the speech.

I will sign up to Instruct at the event and will get there late Saturday afternoon but I need an SB so I can give the presentation at the rally.  Let me know if you can cover this event for me and if you have any questions on running an event at New Philly.

Thanks.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

I have it Corvette.

Give theme uplifting inspiration at he rally!  The Good Lord knows we need it.

I think I still have all needed contact info for New Philly.  No hurry to get there unless you are brining people to FILL MY LINE!😁

Other instructors, grab TWO friends and get thy butts to one one the greatest places to Appleseed in the country!

In Liberty,

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery