News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dummy rifle stocks free to a good Apple seed home.

Started by Crazyduckhunter, February 04, 2020, 07:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Hello to all fellow attendees of the upcoming IBC here in Ohio,

A few months ago I stumbled upon a person that was in possession of many old and no longer used rifle stocks. He was trying to sell these old stocks at a small local gun show. In my conversation with him I of course brought up Apple seed and what we do within the organization. I mentioned that we as instructors within the program use old stocks like this to demonstrate our course of instructions. Later on he chased me down and offered all of these rifle stocks to me if I wanted them for free to give out to fellow instructors within the AS program. If you do not have a dummy rifle and you are in need of one let me know. I will bring them all to the IBC to pass along.

CDH

HammBone

I would like to have one, please. I don't have a dummy rifle yet.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Crazyduckhunter

O0
There are several to choose from.
I will bring them all to the IBC

Meadow

I am new blue hat going to be at the IBC. 
I also would like to acquire one if it is available.

Crazyduckhunter

Hello to all. I just finally counted the dummy stocks available. I have a total of 5 to give out. First come first served.
CDH