News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

22 4 CHEEP

Started by sleepy, January 28, 2020, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy

Sam let me know that there's Winchester .22LR, 555 rds for 19.97 at Chinamart...I mean Wallyworld.

Shoot bosses; that's enough for a shoot. How many times have we had new shooters show up short? Now, they can just reimburse you for a box and they're good to go.

Also, remember the bad old days of ammo shortages? Not too long ago the Appleseed policy was if you could find it, bring it for other shooters who couldn't. Think ahead; bad times will come again, sooner or later.

Charles McKinley

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/22-long-rifle-ammo-c-202.aspx

Here is what Target Sports has available. Some better ammo for less money. Cases ship for free.  I won't buy ammo from chinamart anymore.

I just picked up a case of Blazer bricks for$166.00+tax from a local shop on gunbroker.

I agree buy it cheap and and stack it deep.  Federal XM193 is available under 30 cents a round in bulk now.  Get it while we can.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Don'tFix1776

Quote from: sleepy on January 28, 2020, 04:18:39 PM
Sam let me know that there's Winchester .22LR, 555 rds for 19.97 at Chinamart...I mean Wallyworld.

Shoot bosses; that's enough for a shoot. How many times have we had new shooters show up short? Now, they can just reimburse you for a box and they're good to go.

Also, remember the bad old days of ammo shortages? Not too long ago the Appleseed policy was if you could find it, bring it for other shooters who couldn't. Think ahead; bad times will come again, sooner or later.
Sooner. Well worth resurrecting this post for the irony of the short term prophecy, but I believe these times are ahead of us again. Even if the elections go in the best case it will take a minimum 6 months to a year for .22 lr to come back after this panic ends. Watch out if the election does not go the right way, even longer. And to think 19.99 for 22 back in Jan when all this was escaping China to begin with.
Rifleman: Alice, TX Shoot 2018
KD Rifleman: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2020
Morgan's Shingle: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2023

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV