News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HUZZAH to The Wolfhound - 100 Events!

Started by Monkey, January 21, 2020, 11:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Last weekend, in conjunction with the Virginia Citizens Defense League Lobby Day event, Project Appleseed was out in force for a LibertySeed event, led by The Wolfhound.

This marked his 100th event with Project Appleseed, having been a stalwart of the program for over nearly 10 years!

Congratulations to The Wolfhound for his resounding (Rifleman's) persistence and leadership to the Commonwealth cadre throughout the years!

HUZZAH!!!
HUZZAH!!!
HUZZAH!!!
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Google

HUZZAH!!  And Thank you, The Wolfhound  :bow: :bow:

Nashville Stage

Wow! A hundred events. Thanks for all of your service & sacrifice to the cause of Liberty!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Lomshek

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Snow Snake

Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

BD

Up the Republic

cowtipper

BrotherPilot

:F :F :F

OUTSTANDING!  I'm sure you timed it so that it was lobby day. 
Jay
VA State Coordinator
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."  ―Samuel Adams

BadFishy

Outstanding sir! Thanks for all that you do :)
"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance." -- John Philpot Curran

The Wolfhound

Quote from: BrotherPilot on January 22, 2020, 01:12:14 PM
:F :F :F

OUTSTANDING!  I'm sure you timed it so that it was lobby day.

Hell no!  I was ambushed!  Watch out for Monkey, he can keep a secret! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

It is a great pleasure to receive the recognition from Maximum Ordinate coming out to our event.  I am proud of the way our organization represented out there and proud of the Patriots who "turned out".

Monkey

"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

FiremanBob

Not only has The Wolfhound been an energetic leader in coming out to events, even small ones in remote venues, but his work to expand the Virginia core of volunteers is worthy of special recognition.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

BluegrassColonel

HUZZAH to The Wolfhound!  It was an honor to be present!

Greg Seneff, Sr.
"Bluegrass Colonel"
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

The Wolfhound

I owe much to those who exposed my flammable spirit to the flames of liberty:
JMDavis
VaShooter
FiremanEd
BD
smwoody
sgtmace