News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2020 Colorado Schedule?

Started by COMichael, January 13, 2020, 12:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMichael

Good morning, I've noticed that presently there are no events scheduled in Colorado for 2020.  I have a number of friends I'm trying to get out to their first Appleseed this year and was hoping there would be some local opportunities in the works.  Any intel?

Thanks,

Captain

Hey COMichael, welcome to the board. I checked with our Colorado State Coordinator and my understanding is that he has most of the schedule worked out and is just waiting on some confirmation from some of our Colorado Appleseed ranges before the events come online for all of us to see. Basically, I would expect to see them up any day now. I'm probably a little too psyched up since I check for the schedule several times a day also  :). For sure there will be Patriot Day events at several locations on the weekend of April 18/19. For the last couple of years that has been Colorado's first event.

Captain
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Captain

For anyone following this thread, the 2020 schedule is starting to come together. The Boulder shoots have already been posted with several opportunities for a regular Appleseed and several rimfire known distance shoots. There will also be several shoots coming back to Metro Denver up at Skyline HFC on the Lockheed campus. Sign up early and let's Appleseed!!

Captain

Captain

Front Range shooters, four shoots have been added for Skyline Hunting and Fishing Club in Denver. Sign up early!

Rumor - - - Pikes Peak Gun Club in Colorado Springs will be hosting shoots again for 2020!