Author Topic: WISCONSIN IBC!  (Read 715 times)

Offline martin

• Wisconsin State Coordinator
  • Faith, Family, Freedom
WISCONSIN IBC!
« on: January 06, 2020, 01:39:11 PM »

Hi everyone, it’s been a couple of years but Wisconsin will be having an Instructor Boot Camp this year. The date is March 14 in Hubertus at the Danial Boone Rifle club. We should have it on the schedule soon. I’m posting this so you can plan accordingly. Regardless of your rank or experience, you should plan on attending.
We are still working on the details but I wanted to get this date out to you.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Janir

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Persistance - Good for the Soul!
Re: WISCONSIN IBC!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 02:19:04 PM »
That's the one weekens in March I'm out of town. If ther is any prep work needed I'm more than happy to help.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Offline Trisha

• Ladyseed National Coordinator
  • Senior Staff: Ladyseed
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 12:08:05 PM »
Will this be a one day IBC?

Offline Momma Bear59

• Instructor in Training
  • Child of God, Wife, Mom, Grandma, American
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 02:00:10 PM »
Planning on being there! Let’s pray my grandson comes early because that’s his due date!
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”  John Stuart Mill in 1867

Online TrapperPete

• Instructor In Training 2
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 05:36:54 PM »
I would like very much to join you all. However I had already committed to working an air rifle clinic for the 4-H the 14th.

thank you for putting on a IBC  looking forward to the next one.

Offline martin

• Faith, Family, Freedom
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 01:04:57 PM »

Note that you can sign up for this IBC in TIPS. We have not had an IBC in Wisconsin for a couple of years and there are instructors and shoot bosses that have never been to one. Please plan on attending.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Theokestral

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 06:17:51 PM »
I signed up. Looking forward to being there and seeing everyone! :)

Offline Taylor

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Back on the Trail.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 09:43:05 PM »
One day event?
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Offline martin

• Faith, Family, Freedom
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 01:58:34 PM »

Originally the plan was for a 2 day IBC but most have requested a 1 day so plan on a long 1 day IBC
Martin

-Thomas Jefferson

Offline jgulso

• Instructor in Training
  • Hezekiah Wyman - 1775 (colorized)
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2020, 11:02:24 AM »
I will be there.
If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid.

Offline JoeZ

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • S.E. Wisconsin
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2020, 12:40:50 AM »
I'm starting to prepare for this, if there are any requests please let me know.

As Martin wrote above, it's a long day but we have work to do.

PS. Sorry to miss you Pat, it's been too long.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Offline Trisha

• Ladyseed National Coordinator
  • Senior Staff: Ladyseed
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2020, 11:24:27 PM »
I'm starting to prepare for this, if there are any requests please let me know.

As Martin wrote above, it's a long day but we have work to do.

PS. Sorry to miss you Pat, it's been too long.

Is there anything I can help with?